TL;DR, the good bits: By using this site you agree not to do anything illegal, the service and the App are provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Blumont Interactive's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Blumont Interactive's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Blumont Interactive at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The use of Steam OpenID is strictly for saving and sharing Steam Skins. The only personal information we collect is your Steam Profile ID. Some services may not be available for you if you are not logged in through the Steam OpenID Service. Logging in is handled through Valve servers and we do not store any information related to your Steam account.
- The materials on Blumont Interactive's web site are provided "as is". Blumont Interactive makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Blumont Interactive does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Blumont Interactive or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Blumont Interactive's Internet site, even if Blumont Interactive or a Blumont Interactive authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Blumont Interactive's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Blumont Interactive does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Blumont Interactive may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Blumont Interactive does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Blumont Interactive has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Blumont Interactive of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Blumont Interactive's web site shall be governed by the laws of the European Union without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. No affiliation with Valve / Steam
This site is not affiliated with Valve, Steam, or any of their partners. All copyrights reserved to their respective owners.
10. Content submitted by Users
SteamCustomizer.com/Blumont Interactive does not claim ownership of the Content you place on your SteamCustomizer.com profile. Blumont Interactive may quote, redistribute or reproduce in whole or part of your Content (if you have made it public) in order to promote your submissions on the site and/or the the partner sites, but only on a fair-use-type basis. By using this site, you agree to the following:
- All Content uploaded onto this site must be original material created by you. By uploading any Content to this site, contributors are automatically assumed to be the creator and owner of the Content. You may not upload Content created by another person or taken from another source such as another website, etc, without express written permission from copyright owner. Copyright violation could result in account cancellation and in possible criminal prosecution.
- By uploading content, you agree to accept the responsibility of supporting your upload. Blumont Interactive, under no circumstances, will not be responsible for the support of your upload, nor will Blumont Interactive provide support for any upload not produced directly by Blumont Interactive.
- By uploading Content, you give permission to Blumont Interactive to sell the Content via SteamCustomizer.com as long as the payment terms are not modified without prior consent.
- If you upload malicious, inappropriate material repeatedly, your account will be cancelled without notice. By uploading to the site you also acknowledge that the site administrators reserve the right to reject any of your upload at any time if they feel that they are inappropriate for the site in any way.
- Blumont Interactive reserves the right to reject submissions for quality, completeness or other reasons deemed by the moderators. Blumont Interactive reserves the right to negotiate price set on individual uploads and may reject submission if Blumont Interactive feels that the price is inappropriate. All uploads will be moderated and approved prior to being made public.
Please report any violations of the TOS to us at email@example.com
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.